Human Body is a complex machine which works on a very minute balance of various elements and natural phenomena. Even a slightest change in reactions in side body induces visible disorders. Although, medical science has gifted us large range of medical drugs and chemicals which has made medical science a tool for human body repair. For instance, there is Myobloc for neck pain and so on. However, some of these medicines may have certain side effects to, which may positive and negative both. As a matter of fact, these side effects are due to improper intake of drug without prescription. Let’s have a look over some of the common side effects of this special drug.
- The most common side effects include dizziness, trouble speaking, loss of strength and blurred vision. Drowsiness, feeling tired and bored all day is a common sign of side effect.
- Cases of loss of bladder control, vomiting and loss of voice have been reported in case of irregular dose. The spinning sensation during the work has been reported in most of the cases.
- In moderate cases, the breathing issue and muscular spasm has been reported. This may also come with feeling of restlessness and irritation
- Mild itching, rash and sweating are seen in many cases of this drug. Overdose may also lead to nausea, loss of physical strength and muscular weakness
- Talking about the nervous system effects, one may feel higher respiration and breathing rate.
- In drastic cases, the neurotransmitter drug Myobloc may have psychotic drug in patients.
- The negative cardiovascular side effects include uneasiness and hypertension during day hours.
- Sign of depression are common in normal cases. Blurred vision and mild skin rash may appear in few days of its overdose
How To Avoid
Myobloc is a fine drug for avoiding neck pain instantly. Like a safe drug, it does not have side effects if used properly. But, its improper intake may cause side effects as mentioned. In short, it does not cause any side effects in normal cases until it is handled improperly. One should –
- Avoid its overdose
- Should have proper prescription before intake
- It must not be mixed with other medications
- Avoid alcohol consumption with its dosage
- Never alter time and frequency of dose other than what is prescribed
- Stick to prescription by expert.
- Look for brand and formula before you buy it from online sources.
- Maintain prescribed frequency and amount of dose.
- Never mix alcohol or smoking with Myobloc.
- It may react with other medication causing side effects.
The medications are made to help people to get out of the health issues. However, most of the people do not give ear to expert’s suggestion and end up with enhanced trouble. This is clearly visible in the cases when people buy Myobloc without prescription and start its intake as per commonly known dosage. FDA strictly recommends avoiding any such practices. After all, health is real wealth for human.